Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 252/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
The Paterson Multi-Reel 3 Developing Tank is constructed from high-impact polystyrene that stands up to high volume use. This tank has no hidden parts, and is always easy to keep clean.
The Super System 4 Tanks are durable, easy to use, and provide consistent, even film development.
They feature a unique snap-in light trapping funnel for quick filling and emptying, to ensure even development and precise processing times.
Super System 4 Tanks offer a choice of agitation methods; use inversion agitation, rotary agitation with the removable agitator rod supplied, or a combination of both.
This tank is supplied without reels so that a system best suited to the user's needs can be built up. Included with the tank itself is the center column, agitator rod, funnel and lid.
- Takes up to three 35mm films, or two 120/220 films with optional reels.
- The thoughtful design of Super System 4 includes a funnel which locks in place to keep reels secure. And as an extra safety feature, the cap cannot be locked if the funnel is improperly seated.
- Chemicals pour without splash, and solution quantities are permanently indicated on the bottom of every tank.
- All parts are interchangeable.
- The Super System 4 is simple to load, fast to fill, and easy to clean.
- A large diameter one piece lid and funnel which clips into place positively and securely, enabling the tank to be filled and emptied quickly.