- Guide Number 52.5' / 16 m
- E-TTL and E-TTL II for Canon Cameras
- Fine Macro Mode for Precise Control
- Modeling LED Lamp
- Compatible with 49 to 82mm Lenses
- External Power Pack Socket
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Full Nissin USA Warranty
The Nissin MF18 Macro Flash for Canon is a ringlight flash, specifically designed for use with Canon cameras with E-TTL and E-TTL II capabilities. Featuring a Fine Macro mode, this flash provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps, to achieve the greatest accuracy. When used in manual mode, the flash can be adjusted in 1/3 EV steps from full power down to 1/64th power. The tube flash design is divided in half, allowing you to vary light output depending on the lighting conditions. This design also works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Ringlight flash specifically designed for use with Canon cameras with E-TTL and E-TTL II capabilities.
- Fine Macro mode provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1024 in 1/6 EV steps to achieve the greatest accuracy. Variable power in manual mode is 1/1 - 1/64 minus 2/3 EV in in 1/3 EV steps.
- Tube flash design works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Wireless TTL and multi-function remote control system allow this flash to control slave groups with +/- 3 stops EV compensation.
- Firmware upgrades available through USB service terminal.
- Color display features an easily navigable menu that automatically rotates depending on the camera's orientation.
- Modeling LED lamp works in conjunction with power ratio control feature to help better preview your lighting.
- Comes with full Nissin USA warranty
|Type ||Flash |
|Guide No. ||52.5' (16 m) ISO100 at 50 mm position |
|Modeling Light ||Yes |
|Angle of Coverage ||80° |
|Vari-Power ||1/1 - 1/1024 |
|Color Temperature ||5600 K |
|TTL Dedication ||Yes |
|Off Camera Terminal ||PC |
|Recycle Time ||Approximately 0.1 - 5.5 seconds |
|Flash-ready Indicator ||Yes |
|Filter Thread ||82mm |
|Side Wings ||No |
|LEDs ||Ring Light: 4 |
|Charge Indicators ||Yes |
|Display ||Yes |
|Power Source ||4x AA Alkaline Batteries |
|Maximum Lens Diameter ||3.23" / 82 mm |
|Ring Dimensions (WxHxD) ||4.7 x 5.3 x 1.6" / 12.0 x 13.4 x 4.1 cm |
|Power Unit Dimensions (WxHxD) ||4.5 x 2.6 x 3.2" / 11.5 x 6.5 x 8.2 cm |
|Weight || 15.7 oz / 445 g without batteries |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||2.55 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||10.4 x 6.5 x 6.0" |
In the Box
Nissin MF18 Macro Flash for Canon
- Adapter Rings for 52, 58, 62, 67, 72, and 77mm Lenses
- Leather Case
- 2-Year USA Limited Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.