Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.9'
- Filter Thread: 72mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length|| 58mm |
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 87 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/1.4 |
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility|| Nikon FX/35mm Film |
|Angle of View|| 40��50' |
DX Picture Angle: 27��20'
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.9'�(.58 m)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.35 x 2.76" (85 x 70 mm)|
|Weight||13.58 oz (385 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.4 x 5.1 x 4.8"|
The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens �from� Nikon� is a fast prime lens designed to excel at its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. Through the use of two aspherical elements, a Nano Crystal Coating, and Nikon's Super Integrated Coating this lens has virtually no coma flaring or light falloff. This allows it to be used in low-light situations by maintaining edge-to-edge sharpness and balanced lighting at all apertures.
The 58mm lens features an aperture range from f/1.4 to f/16 and a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for producing pleasing out-of-focus elements, or bokeh. It also features a Silent Wave Motor for quick, near-silent autofocusing and Manual/Auto mode for fast switching between auto and manual focus. Additionally, this lens has a 1.9' minimum focusing distance and a 72mm filter thread.
It uses Nikon's F mount for compatibility across Nikon's entire range of FX and DX-format DSLR cameras. Also, when used with DX-format cameras it provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 87mm, ideal for portraits.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture allows for shallow depth of field and excellent low-light performance
- The 58mm focal length offers a blend between a standard lens and a medium telephoto, offering a natural perspective with a slight exaggeration of depth of field
- Optical design includes 9 elements in 6 groups, including two aspherical lens elements which assist in the correction of distortion and coma flaring
- The Silent Wave Motor provides fast and quiet autofocus the M/A mode permits fast switching between autofocus to manual operation
- Nano Crystal Coating helps to eliminate internal lens element reflections
- Super Integrated Coating delivers accurate colors to your camera by minimizing flaring and ghosting
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.