- Holds DSLR, 3 Lenses, Flash
- Waterproof, Crushproof & Lightweight
- Powerclaw Latching System
- Automatic Pressure Release Valve
- Molded-In Bezel System
- Integrated Lid Stay For Easy Access
- Stackable with Same-Size Cases
- Padlock-Able & Dustproof
- Retractable Pull Handle & Wheels
The orange, waterproof Protective 935 Case from Nanuk is a crushproof hard case made from lightweight NK-7 resin that will protect and store sensitive gear such as your DSLR with an attached lens, two additional lenses, and a flash. To protect your gear within the case, an optional Multi-Layered Cubed Foam Insert is available with pre-scored squares, which can be individually removed to accommodate the shape of your gear. Alternatively, an optional Padded Dividers Insert is available with removable touch-fastened dividers, providing your equipment with compartmentalized and protective organization.
The dustproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented Powerclaw latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut and an integrated slide lock to prevent the case from opening during transport, or when dropped. For additional security, there are hasps for adding optional 900-LOCK Padlocks or a tie lock when traveling.
The case features stainless steel hardware, and can be carried using a retractable pull handle and wheels from the side or a spring loaded handle from the top. For additional comfort in transporting the case, an optional stretchable neoprene shoulder strap can be easily attached without extra hardware.
- Automatic pressure valve guards against the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that tends to seal watertight cases shut
- Pressure valve equalizes atmospheric pressure using micro vents, which allow air to pass through, but prevent water from getting inside
- Waterproof, custom-fit gasket, or seal, is made from high-quality EPDM rubber and resists deformation and fatigue
- NK-7 resin is UV resistant to protect against discoloration and material degradation
- Molded-in bezel system includes detailing on the lower portion of the case for installing a panel kit without using a secondary bracket or drilling holes in the side of the case
- Bezel system accommodates an optional Waterproof Case Panel Kit or mounted electronic, measurement or test equipment to use case as independent mobile test or control unit
- Integrated lid stay prevents lid from closing while you access your gear
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport
|Lightweight NK-7 resin, stainless steel hardware, polyurethane wheels
|Type of Closure
|Powerclaw latching system, optional padlocks
|22 x 14 x 9" / 55.9 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm
|20.5 x 11.3 x 7.5" / 52.1 x 28.7 x 19.1 cm
|Retractable pull handle with wheels, spring loaded handle
|2.1" / 5.3 cm
|5.4" / 13.7 cm
|58 lb / 26.4 kg
|-20 to 140?F / -29 to 60?C
|11.6 lb / 5.2 kg
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|22.7 x 14.3 x 9.2"
In the Box
Nanuk Protective 935 Case (Orange)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.