The 12' Gold RCA to RCA Mono Cable from Mogami is a suitable cable for the connection of audio and video signals (use two for stereo/two channel) or for S/PDIF. Made with premium Mogami 2964 audio/video cable, it features Mogami signature shielding for silent cable background noise and minimized RF interference.
This cable's low-capacitance NEGLEX OFC conductor and cross-linked cellular polyethylene dielectric delivers increased noise rejection while maintaining clarity. Its 75 ohm coaxial design is impedance matched for video and digital audio transmission.
- Mogami Signature Ultra High Density Spiral Shield with stranded copper
- Precision-wound with one layer achieving 100% coverage
- Low loss and neutral cable with silent background
- Popular choice for DJs setting up in unpredictable electrical environments
- Low contact pressure RCA phono plugs are non-magnetic with gold plate
- Low-profile mold with improved strain relief design for strength, durability, and longer flex life
|Cable Type ||RCA to RCA |
|Cable Gauge ||24 AWG |
|Shielding ||100% spiral shield |
|Connector 1 ||1 x RCA male |
|Connector 2 ||1 x RCA male |
|Resistance ||75 ohms |
|Length ||12' (3.7 m) |
|Weight ||Not supplied by manufacturer |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||11.5 x 8.0 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Mogami Gold RCA to RCA Mono Cable (12')
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.