|₹ 7395.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 1127.74 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- Two-Piece Padded Filter Case
- Holds 8 Round Filters up to 82mm
- Color-Coded Interior Dividers
- Hook-and-Loop Fastening on Inner Pouch
- No-Scratch Filter Compartments
- Zipper Closure on Outer Pouch
- Additional Storage Pocket on Outer Pouch
- Integrated Belt Loop/Grab-Handle
- Compatible with rotation180° Packs
The MindShift Gear Filter Nest Storage Case is a two-piece storage solution designed for carrying and organizing round filters. Comprised of two separate pouches-an outer protective shell and an inner organizer-this versatile case can accommodate eight filters, lens caps, or step-up/down rings up to 82mm in diameter. Additionally, both an integrated belt loop and grab handle on the outer case offer a variety of means for porting and attaching the case to backpacks, belts, and even tripods.
The outer pouch is a padded, zippered shell designed with an additional front zippered pocket for holding lens cloths or other small accessories. This pouch's belt loop is compatible with the rotation180° Panorama and Professional backpacks, where it attaches to the waist strap to integrate into the unique sliding mechanism of the pack. Alternatively, a grab-handle with slide-release closure can be used for simply carrying the ouch or for hanging from a tripod for easy access while shooting.
The removable inner pouch holds round filters side-by-side within a series of four divided layers, each of which is color-coded. The rear-most divider is wider than the others to specifically accommodate thicker filters, such as variable NDs and polarizing filters. The dividers are constructed from a no-scratch material to ensure protection from dust and debris.
- Two-piece storage case includes both a padded outer shell and an internal divider organizer.
- Internal pouch can accommodate up to eight round filters, lens caps, or step rings measuring 82mm in diameter.
- Dividers are color-coded for quick, easy access to specific contents.
- Rear-most divider is designed to hold thicker filter types, such as variable NDs and circular polarizers.
- Inner pouch utilizes a hook-and-loop fastening system to protect its contents.
- Outer protective shell features an integrated belt loop, which can be attached directly to rotation180° backpacks.
- Outer shell has a zippered closure as well as a front zip pocket for holding smaller accessories, such as lens cloths.
- A grab-handle with slide release closure enables attachment to tripods for seamless access to case's contents.
| 8 round filters, up to 82 mm in diameter, including 2 variable ND filters
Each slot measures 3.4 x 3.5" / 8.6 x 8.9 cm
| Zipper closure on outer pouch
Hook-and-loop fastening on inner pouch
| Belt loop, grab handle
Compatible with rotation180° Panorama and Professional backpacks
|6.4 oz / 181.4 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|8.2 x 4.6 x 3.2"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.