Miller ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod Legs (100mm Bowl) - Supports 200 lbs
- 3-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
|Material||Heavy-Duty Carbon Fiber|
|Load Capacity||200 lb|
|Bowl Diameter/Thread||100mm 4" Half Bowl|
|Leg Lock Type||Vertical Flip Lok|
|Center Brace/Mid-Level Spreader||Yes|
|Package Weight||14.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||44.5 x 13.0 x 11.5"|
HD Series tripods are designed with single or two-stage legs, and made of aluminum alloy or carbon fiber material. Offers a 100 or 150mm bowl fixing, attached to a ball-leveling mount that ensures bowl-to-leg fastening, resists loosening and eliminates joint instability. Innovated Quik-Lok locking mechanism, lets you set up the tripod within seconds. These heavy-duty tripods offer utmost strength and tortional rigidity to take the full ENG/EFP workload providing optimum security when supporting studio camera configurations.
- Heavy-duty carbon fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Quik-Lok rapid, non slip clamping system, with self-adjusting brake mechanism for smooth, positive clamp action
- Maximum height of 63.0-inch
- Supports up to 200 lb
- Split carry handle, splits apart for set up and combines for balanced, safe carriage when the tripod is collapsed
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.