- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- Metal Lens Barrel and Bayonet Mount
Providing a natural field of view, the Micro Four Thirds-mount MK-25mm f/1.8 from Meike is a versatile lens, suitable for a range of subjects from portraits to landscapes. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter with selective focus. Additionally, this manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away and printed focusing and depth of field scales aid with zone- and pre-focusing techniques.
- This normal-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 50mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8" away.
- All-metal lens barrel has a smooth, frosted surface and a metal bayonet mount also affords increased rigidity and mounting accuracy.
In the Box
Front and Rear Lens Caps Limited 1-Year Warranty
Meike MK-25mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds
Meike 25mm f/1.8 Specs
|Focal Length ||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm) |
|Maximum Aperture ||f/1.8 |
|Minimum Aperture ||f/16 |
|Lens Mount ||Micro Four Thirds |
|Format Compatibility ||Micro Four Thirds |
|Angle of View ||61° |
|Minimum Focus Distance ||9.84" / 25 cm |
|Optical Design ||7 Elements in 5 Groups |
|Focus Type ||Manual Focus |
|Image Stabilization || None |
|Filter Size ||49 mm (Front) |
|Dimensions (DxL) ||2.38 x 1.61" / 60.5 x 40.9 mm |
|Weight ||6.7 oz / 190 g |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.665 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.1" |
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.