- Steel Base
- 11 lb Load Capacity
Extend the second riser of this 13' Manfrotto Combi-Boom Stand to its maximum, press a lever, and you have a stand with a two section boom arm. When used as a boom stand, this steel-based stand with 2 aluminum risers has a maximum load capacity of 11 lb - strong enough for a small light fixture with a small softbox or umbrella.
- Includes reversible short stud and empty counterweight bag
- Sets up easily in a matter of seconds
- Column extension locking collars made from die cast aluminum
- Boom telescopes from 44 to 84 inches
- Double leg bracing provides extra stability giving the stand more strength.
|Model Number ||420CSU |
|Maximum Load || Stand: 26.46 lb (12 kg) |
Boom at max. extension: 11 lb (5.0 kg)
|Maximum Height ||154.3" (392 cm) |
|Minimum Height ||51.57" (131 cm) |
|Closed Length ||44.49" (113 cm) |
|Weight ||12.35 lb (5.6 kg) |
|Attachment Size ||5/8" male stud |
|Accepts Wheels ||Yes (018) |
|Air Cushioned ||No |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||14.0 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||46.0 x 6.0 x 5.0" |
In the Box
Manfrotto Combi-Boom Stand with Sand Bag (13')
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.