|₹ 10210.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 1557.03 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping
- Absorb Ultraviolet Light & Protect Lens
- Reduce Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Minimize Reflections and Glare
- Enhance Color and Tonal Saturation
- Schott Glass with 12-Layer Multi-Coating
- Anodized Aluminum Filter Rings
- UV Filter Features Slim Profile Ring
- Includes Padded Filter Pouch
Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 82mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Luminesque PRO
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
- UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
| 82 mm
UV: 3.4 mm-thick
Circular polarizer: 6.2 mm-thick
| UV: 1 (0 stop)
Circular polarizer: About 2.5 (1.3 stops)
|Yes; 12-layer multi-coating
| UV: No
Circular polarizer: Yes
| UV: Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast from daylight
Circular polarizer: Reduce/eliminate reflections and haze and improve color and tonal saturation
| Schott glass
Anodized aluminum filter ring with top knurling
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|4.3 x 4.3 x 1.1"
- Padded Filter Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.