|₹ 61375.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 9359.69 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 10.1" 1280 x 800 IPS LCD Display
- Supports NTSC/PAL & HD
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Inputs
- 170° L / R, Top / Bot
- Supports Frame Rates from 23.98 to 60p
- 12 VDC Power and Tally
- Integrated Dustproof Front Panel
- Remote Control and Shoe Mount Included
This FA1014/S 10.1" IPS On-Camera 3G-SDI/HDMI Monitor from LILLIPUT is a field monitor that supports 1920 x 1080p, NTSC, and PAL video signals. It features a native resolution of 1280 x 800 and scales your video signal to display on its screen. The monitor supports Full HD video at 60p, and will also display footage shot at 23.98 (23.976), making it suitable for use with any camera that outputs HD video at 23.98. Featuring both HDMI and SDI in and out, the monitor can easily fit into most workflows.
The monitor supports a 170° viewing angle for good color and contrast even when viewed from extremely off center. The monitor is powered by 12 VDC via a mini 4-pin XLR input, which makes it suitable for use in the field. the included 4-pin to mini-4-pin cable features pigtails that allow you to add Tally info. The integrated dustproof front panel protects the monitor's LCD screen from dust, moisture droplets and fingerprints. An included remote control allows you to access the monitor's functions and an included shoe mount allows you to mount the monitor on your camera's accessory shoe if you wish.
- 24 and 23.98 Frame Rate Support
- The monitor supports Full HD frame rates up to 60p in both NTSC and PAL compatible frame rates. The monitor also supports HD video at 24 fps to allow you to see video shot at cinema frame rates. 23.98 is also supported, which is the video version of 24 fps. 23.98 is actually recorded at 23.976 fps, but referred to as 23.98. This allows you to use this monitor to view footage shot by cameras that record at cinema frame rates.
- Basic Display Controls
- Advanced Display Controls
- Check Field: provides a monochrome view of your image using only the red, green, blue signals, or a grayscale of your image.
Aspect Ratio: Adjust the monitor's aspect ratio from full screen, 4:3, or 16:9
Pixel-to-Pixel: 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows you to look at sections of your image without any scaling, so you can see the actual detail and not be fooled by scaling artifacts.
H/V delay: H/V delay allows you to check your video's vertical blanking interval. This monitor allows you to check the H/V delay, or select either the horizontal delay or vertical delay individually.
Underscan: Shrinks the video image so that the edges are visible.
Language: English, Chinese
|Display Resolution|| Native: 1280 x 800 (DOT) |
Supports: 1920 x 1080
|Brightness||350 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle||170 / 170° (H / V)|
|Supported Resolutions|| SMPTE-425M-A |
|Input / Output Connectors|| Input |
SDI: 1 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI Type A
VGA: 1 x VGA (D-sub 15-pin)
SDI: 1 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI Type A
Video: 1 x
Speaker: 1 (?1W)
|Language|| English |
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Power|| 7 to 24 VDC |
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||9.8 x 6.7 x 1.3" / 250.0 x 170.0 x 32.3 mm|
|Weight||23.3 oz / 660.0 g|
|Package Weight||4.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.2 x 9.9 x 4.5"|
- DC Adapter
- Mounting Bracket
- HDMI to mini HDMI Cable
- Mini XLR & Tally Cable
- 12 VDC Adapter
- Shoe Mount
- Video Output Cable
- Composite Cable
- VESA Battery Plate Mount
- Sony L-Series Battery Plate
- Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate
- Mount Plate Bracket
- Remote Control
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.