Libec RHP75 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles
- Fully Adjustable
- Continuous Counterbalance Technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism
- Smooth Balancing System
- Drag & Torque System.
- Seven-Step Pan & Tilt Torque Switch
- One-Touch Attachment & Release
- Extendable Pan Handle With A Rubber Grip
- PH-8B Extendable Pan Bar Handle for RHP75, RHP85, and LX10 Video Heads
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Payload||37.5 lb (17.0 kg)|
|Range||Counterbalance: 12.0 to 31.0 lb (5.5 to 14.0 kg)|
|Tilt Angle||+90 to -70�|
|Camera Plate||Sliding plate|
|Sliding Range||� 2.2" (55.0 mm) (Standard)|
|Plate Attachment||2 x 3/8" screw|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 140�F (-40 to 60�C)|
|Weight||8.4 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Package Weight||11.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.7 x 10.4 x 7.9"|
The Libec RHP75 Fluid Head with PH-8B Extendable Pan Handles features the fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology. It offers optimal counterbalance, as well as Balance Stabilizer Mechanism that prevents the slightest wobble on your image, while providing a smooth balancing system.
The Fluid Head features a 7-step pan and tilt torque switch that covers�a wide torque range. The one-touch attachment and release ensures that the camera plate can be attached and detached with just a touch, enabling fast and easy setup. The Fluid Head comes with the PH-8B Pan Handle with rubber grip that can stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
The Fluid Head is capable of operating at temperature of -40�F. The Fluid Head features a 100mm diameter ball head. It is designed for use with ENG (Electronic News Gathering) cameras that can capture fast moving objects.
It is capable of handling a payload of 37.5 lb.
- Fully adjustable Continuous Counterbalance technology
- Balance Stabilizer Mechanism prevents wobble on your images
- Smooth balancing system
- 7-step pan and tilt torque switch
- One-touch camera plate attachment and release
- Operates at as low as -40�F
- Features an extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- 100mm diameter ball head
- Great for ENG cameras that can capture fast moving objects
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.