|₹ 5830.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 889.08 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Makes Cover Less Visible to Wildlife
- Helps Maintain Resale Value
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Made in the USA
The black Wimberley WH-200 Head Cover from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the head from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
A LensCoat Gimbal Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants. This cover is also compatible with the Induro GHB2, Benro GH-2, and NatureStuff NEK-6 and WH-200-S Sidemount Wimberley Head.
- Closed-cell neoprene cover for the Wimberley WH-200; also compatible with the Induro GHB2, Benro GH-2, and NatureStuff NEK-6 and WH-200-S Sidemount Wimberley Head
- Protects the head from scrapes and bumps, preserving its appearance and resale value
- Breaks up the shape, making it less noticeable to wildlife
- Acts as a thermal barrier, helping to protect your hands in extreme weather conditions
- 30-Day Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.