- Fits Manfrotto 393 Gimbal Lens Support
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Quick-Release Plate Pocket
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Protects Head From Nicks, Scratches
- Touch Fastener Closure
- Makes Head Less Visible to Wildlife
- Helps Maintain Resale Value
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Made in the USA
The realtree max4 HD Manfrotto 393 Gimbal Pouch $ from LensCoat is specifically designed to carry and protect a Manfrotto 393 heavy-duty Gimbal-type telephoto lens support. Because of its odd shape, a gimbal head is especially prone to nicks, dings and scratches due to incidental contact during field use or transport. The soft neoprene will not only protect the gimbal head but the equipment stored around it. There is an inside pocket to hold a Manfrotto 357PLV quick-release plate. The Realtree Advantage Max4 HD camouflage pattern offers maximum effectiveness in open terrain. The pattern incorporates cattails, millet, milo, corn stalks, sunflowers, oak and maple leaves, cedar and oak limbs, plus a variety of other plant life into the largest camouflage artwork on the market.
- Touch fastened closure
- Pocket inside for a Manfrotto 357PLV quick-release plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto 393 heavy-duty Gimbal-type telephoto lens support
|Type of Closure
| Not Specified by Manufacturer
|Manfrotto 393 heavy-duty Gimbal-type telephoto lens support
|4.3 oz (122 g)
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|12.3 x 8.7 x 1.5"
In the Box
LensCoat Manfrotto 393 Gimbal Pouch (Realtree Max4 HD)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.