Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 164/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Waterproof Neoprene Cover
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Provides a Thermal Barrier
- Made in the USA
The black Lens Cover for the Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Access to the auto focus and a window for the distance scale
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the red dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
- Lens cover helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable and more comfortable to hold
- Compatible with Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF lens
- 30-Day Warranty