- Fits Digital SLR with Lens Attached
- Neoprene SLR Camera Body Pouch
- Protects Camera from Nicks and Dings
- Keeps Camera Free from Dust and Dirt
- Helps Maintain Resale Value of Camera
- Easy to Install / Remove
- Made in the USA
The black BodyGuard from LensCoat provides a soft, shock-absorbing neoprene protective coating to your camera. This cover helps to eliminate scratches, bumps and dings that occasionally occur during daily use. It is also valuable since it keeps dust, dirt and other contaminants off the equipment. All of this protection not only goes towards keeping your gear safe but also helps to maintain its resale value.
The touch fastened closure makes for easy installation and removal. It is designed to fit prosumer bodies without the optional body grip installed. This version comes in white and is covered with a subtle pattern of leaves and branches to help camouflage the lens when shooting outdoors. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- Neoprene pouch made to carry and protect a digital SLR camera body with the lens attached
- Protects the camera body from dust, dirt and minor impact damage
- Canon: EOS 5D, 10D 20D 20Da 30D, 40D Digital Rebel, Digital (300D), Rebel XT (350D) or Digital Rebel XTi (400D) digital SLR camera body only
- Nikon: D40, D40x, D50, D70, D70s, D80, D100, D200 or D300 digital SLR camera body only
- Similar-sized prosumer camera bodies without the optional body grip installed
|Type of Closure
|6.0 x 4.5 x 3.0" (15.24 x 11.43 x 7.62 cm)
|1.6 oz (45 g)
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|8.3 x 5.3 x 1.0"
In the Box
LensCoat BodyGuard (Black)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.