Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design and Focus Tab
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- Metal Lens Hood, Caps, Protection Ring
- Rectangular Metal Lens Hood
- Metal Lens Caps
- Threaded Protection Ring
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Leica M|
|Angle of View||75�|
|Smallest Object Field||21.0 x 31.5" / 533 x 800 mm|
|Entrance Pupil||0.5" / 12.8 mm (position from bayonet flange)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||8 elements in 6 groups|
|Filter Thread||39 mm|
|Dimensions||1.2 x 2.0" / 30 x 52 mm|
|Weight||6.3 oz / 180 g|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.8 x 4.7 x 4.6"|
Characterized by its sleek, unobtrusive profile, the Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens is a compact optic that is particularly well-suited for street photography applications. Beyond its svelte stature, this wide-angle prime also features an eight-element, six-group optical design that contains one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and nearly all distortions for clean, sharp image quality throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. Additionally, for intuitive handling and use, the manual focus design lends precise control while shooting, and its short, just over 1" in length, profile barely protrudes into the viewfinder field of M cameras for a clearer, uncluttered perspective while composing images.
- One aspherical element is incorporated within the sophisticated optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and nearly all distortions for increased sharpness and clarity. This aspherical element also contributes to a compact design that extends just slightly into the viewfinder of M cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for working in a variety of shooting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:22.
- An all-metal threaded lens hood is included, as well as a threaded protection ring for use when the lens hood is not attached. Additionally, metal lens caps are also included.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.