Leica 8x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Binocular
- SCHOTT HT Glass
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- HDC and AquaDura Lens Coatings
- 62� Wide Angle Viewing
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- Protective Rubber Armor
- Center Focusing
- Twist-Up Click-Stop Eyecups
- Cordura Nylon Case
- Contoured Neoprene Strap
- 2 x Eyepiece Caps
- 2 x Objective Lens Caps
- 3-Year Leica No-Fault "Passport" Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter||32mm|
|Angle of View||7.7� (actual)|
|Field-of-View||406.63' @ 1000 yd / 135 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.89' / 2.1 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.0� mm|
|Eye Relief||13.3� mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||52 - 74 mm / 2.05 - 2.91"|
|Dimensions||4.57 x 4.57 x 2.20"�/�11.6 x 11.6 x 5.6� cm|
|Weight||18.87 oz�/�535 g|
|Package Weight||2.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.7 x 5.4"|
Built with the same materials and to the same precise specifications as the larger models, Leica 's 8x32 Ultravid HD-Plus Binocular delivers bright and clear high-contrast images across the entire field of view with true color rendition and virtually zero distortion. The smaller objectives reduces the overall size and weight for better portability and less muscle strain during long-duration viewing session, while still delivering competent low-light performance. The combination of the relative low 8x magnification and wide 62� apparent angle of view produces an immersive viewing experience that lends itself to long observation sessions.
Leica employs specially formulated SCHOTT HT glass which increases light transmission especially in the blue-violet light band, improves color fidelity, and enhances low-light performance. Scratch and abrasion-resistant High Durable Coating (HDC), and hydrophobic AquaDura coating on outer lens protect surfaces and causes water and oil to bead off for easier cleaning and clearer vision. The roof prisms feature P40 phase-correction and the proprietary High Lux System (HLS) coatings. These coatings virtually eliminate chromatic aberration for enhanced color rendition and increased contrast.
Complementing the optical performance are uncompromising construction details. To reduce user fatigue during long glassing sessions, the chassis is made of a lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy, with a high-tensile titanium center hinge axle. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance and sealed to make the binocular submersible to 16 feet. Ergonomic thumb indents on the bottom of the binocular coupled with protective rubber armoring provide a comfortable slip-resistant grip. A lubrication-free focus system provides fast and precise focusing, with PETP-Discs to provide smooth movement throughout the broad operating temperature range.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 32mm objective lens diameter
- Compact roof prism optical path
- SCHOTT HT glass increases light transmission, especially in blue-violet band, improves color fidelity, and enhances low-light performance
- P40 and the proprietary High Lux System (HLS) prism coatings
- High temperature plasma lens coating depositing system for precise optical coating placement
- Phase corrected prisms reduce chromatic aberration for enhanced color rendition
- Scratch and abrasion-resistant High Durable Coating (HDC) and hydrophobic AquaDura coating on outer lens protects surfaces and causes water and oil to bead off lenses for easier cleaning and clearer vision in bad weather
- Wide 62� apparent angle of view
- 407' field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Lubricant free center focus system with PETP-Discs provides smooth movement throughout the operating temperature range
- �4 right-eye dioptric correction
- Locking center diopter adjustment wheel
- Twist-out 4-stage click-stop eyecups
- Flip-down tethered objective lens caps
- Long 13.3mm eye relief
- 4.0mm exit pupil
- Construction Details
- Light and durable magnesium chassis
- Titanium center hinge axle
- Slip-resistant protective rubber-armored body
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof and watertight to 16'/5m
- Broad -13 to 131�F operating temperature
- Ergonomic thumb rests for added comfort and a better grip
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.