Leica 21mm Super-Elmar-M f/ 3.4 ASPH Lens
- Leica M Mount
- f/3.4 - f/16
- 6-Bit Coding
- 8 Elements / 7 Groups
- Minimum Focus: 2.3' / .7 m
- 46mm Filter Thread
- Metal Lens Hood Included
- Engraved DOF, f/Stop & M+F Distance Scales
- Firmware Updates Available
The Leica Super-Elmar-M 1:3.4/21mm ASPH Lens is a practical choice for Leica M cameras, including the analog M cameras, all the way back to 1954. With firmware updates, this Super-Elmar provides optimal use for today's host of digital M's as well, including the M8 and M9 bodies. With a super wide-angle view of 21mm, and an aperture range of f/3.4-16, this lens provides stunning images with the kind of quality that's expected of a Leica. Distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration have all been reduced to a minimum in this lens, and flare resistance, along with the included metal hood, allow for image capture, even under extreme backlight conditions.
- Wide angle view for architecture, street, and landscape photography
- Excellent image quality at full aperture. Distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration have been reduced to a minimum
- Convenient to carry because of its compact size
- Flare resistant design allows for images under extreme backlight conditions
- The f/3.4 lens speed in combination with the short focal length allows sharp images even in available light situations
- Metal lens hood is included with the lens
- Can be used not only with digital M-cameras but with all Leica analog M-cameras since 1954
- Made in Germany
- Firmware updates are available from Leica for optimal use
|Angle of View||35mm format (24 x 36mm): 91°, 80°, 59° Leica M8 models (18 x 27mm): 74°, 64°, 46° Focal length equivalent: approx. 28mm|
|Optical Design||8 elements in 7 groups, 2 aspherical surfaces|
|Working Range||2.3' / 0.7m to infinity|
|Aperture||f/3.4-16 with half-stop detents|
|Mount||Leica M bayonet with 6-bit bar-coding|
|Filter Mount||46 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Scales: Combined meter/feet graduation Smallest object field: 706 x 1059mm (35mm format); 530 x 795mm (for M8)|
|Dimensions||Length to bayonet flange: 43/55mm (1.69/2.17") With/without lens hood Diameter: 53mm (2.09")|
|Weight||9.84 oz (279g)|
|Package Weight||1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.9 x 4.8 x 4.7"|
- Metal Hood
- Front Cap for Lens Hood
- Rear Cap
- Leather Case
- Instruction Book
- 3-Year Passport Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.