- For Tokina 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX Lens
- Enables Use of SW150 Mark II Holder
- Secure Attachment to Lens
- Easy Installation
- Aluminum-Alloy Construction
This LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Lens Adapter is designed to allow a separately available SW150 Mark II Filter Holder to connect to a Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX lens, which then permits the use of 150mm-wide, 2mm-thick filters without vignetting.
This lens adapter consists of three components, a front ring, a compression ring, and a locking ring. Placement of the lens adapter onto the lens is easily accomplished by sliding the front ring over the built-in hood with the front ring's integrated lugs positioned away from the lens body. The compression ring can then be slid over the rear of the lens until it meets the front ring. Finally, the locking ring is also slid over the rear of the lens until it can be screwed into the front ring. After that is accomplished, a SW150 Mark II Holder can then be placed over the adapter from the front of the lens for use.
- Allows a LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder to be used with a Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX lens
- Provides a secure connection for the LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder
- Durable aluminum-alloy construction
|Material ||Aluminum alloy |
|Compatibility || Compatible Lens: Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX Lens |
Compatible Holder: LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Filter Holder
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.5 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.9 x 6.5 x 1.3" |
In the Box
LEE Filters SW150 Mark II Lens Adapter for Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 PRO FX Lens
- Front Ring
- Compression Ring
- Locking Ring
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.