- For 100mm System Filter Holder
- Up to 4x Filter Factor, 2 Stop
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- Medium-Edged Line of Transition
- Optical-Quality Resin
- Padded Pouch
The 100 x 150mm Medium-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter from LEE Filters is compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder. It helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a medium-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a medium-edged line of transition is able to filter the sky while minimizing its effect on the land. It is particularly useful for images that include elements like rooftops and mountains that protrude into the sky. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and this filter provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light from entering a lens.
This filter is made of optical-quality resin and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded pouch is also included with the filter.
- Compatible with a LEE Filters 100mm System filter holder
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Provides up to a 2-stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Medium-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images that include elements like rooftops and mountains that protrude into the sky
- Filter does not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Constructed from optical-quality resin for clarity
- Padded filter pouch included for storage and transport
|Graduated neutral density
|3.9 x 5.9" (100.0 x 150.0 mm)
|0.1" (2.0 mm)
|Up to 0.6
|Up to 4 (2 stop)
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.4 x 5.0 x 0.8"
In the Box
LEE Filters 100 x 150mm Medium-Edge Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter (2-Stop)
- Filter Pouch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.