|₹ 1390.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 211.98 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- Gold-Plated 1/8" Connector
- Rean XLR Connector with Strain Relief
- Copper Spiral Shielding
- 24 AWG
- Reduces EMI, RFI, and Static Noise
- 1.5' Cable Length
The 1.5' XRSM 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm RA Stereo Mini-Plug Cable from Kopul is engineered for high-impedance microphones or line-level signals to bring audio from an XLR output to a stereo 1/8" input of a camera or recorder. It can be used in various applications for videographers, sound designers, and engineers as a solution in audio production.
XRSM cables are engineered for flexibility while offering superb protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. The cable features a gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) right-angle stereo Mini-Plug connector with molded strain relief and an XLR connector with chuck-style strain relief by Rean. The 24-gauge OFC conductor, copper spiral shielding, and PE insulation work together to produce a quiet cable with excellent conductivity that assures pure transfer of audio signals.
In addition, when using low-impedance microphones, a cable with a built-in transformer may be required for many DSLRs or consumer camcorders. In this scenario, the Kopul LMT-100 will match the impedance and provide a better solution to bring an audio signal from an XLR output to a stereo 1/8" input.
- XLR to Mini-Plug Connection
- The Kopul XRSM Series cables are engineered to bring signal from an XLR output to the stereo 1/8" input of a camera or recorder
- The copper spiral shielding provides more than 90% coverage and offers superb rejection of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference
- 24-gauge oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors and polyethylene insulation offer excellent conductivity for a good transfer of audio signal
- Studio-quality gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) right-angle stereo mini-plug connector and a female XLR connector provides clear signal transfer
- Strain Relief
- The Rean XLR connector with chuck-style strain relief and the molded strain relief of the mini-plug connector create a durable cable
|Connector 1||3-pin XLR female|
|Connector 2||1/8" (3.5 mm) right-angle stereo mini-plug|
|Cable Gauge||24 AWG|
|Shielding||Copper spiral shielding with > 90% coverage|
|Temperature Rating||176°F (80°C)|
|Dielectric (Insulation)||FPE (foam polyethylene) 0.035" / 0.9 mm OD|
|Outer Diameter||0.2" (4.3 mm)|
|Length||1.5' (0.46 m)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.0 x 6.5 x 1.0"|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
Kopul XRSM 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm RA Stereo Mini-Plug Cable (1.5')