- XLR M to XLR F Cable
- Suitable for Live Sound and Performance
- 92% Dual-Spiral Shield
- Twin Conductive PVC Inner Shields
- 24-Gauge OFC Conductors
- Cotton Yarn Wrap Reduces Noise
- Rean Silver Plated Connectors
The Kopul Performance 2000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (6') is engineered for exceptional value and superb protection against EMI, RFI and static noise. Quiet and flexible, the cable is suitable for most live sound and performance applications.
Performance 2000 Series cables are made from 24 AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. 92% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise and Rean silver plated connectors provide a high level of connectivity.
- 92% dual-spiral shielding offers protection from EMI and RFI noise.
- Twin-conductive PVC inner shielding provides 100% coverage of the core conductor. It helps keep the cable's signal from radiating and affecting nearby cables, and also helps prevent external EMI from penetrating to the cable's core.
- 24 AWG oxygen-free stranded copper inner core.
- Cotton yarn reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise.
- Rean silver plated connectors offer high conductivity.
- Cast zinc shell and chuck style strain relief.
|Cable Type ||3-Pin XLR balanced microphone cable |
|Length ||6' (1.8 m) |
|Shielding ||92% Dual-Spiral Shielding |
|Gauge ||24 AWG |
|Contacts ||Silver |
|Connector 1 ||XLR Male |
|Connector 2 ||XLR Female |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.4 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.8 x 3.7 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Kopul Performance 2000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 6' (1.8 m), Black
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.