|₹ 12110.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 1846.78 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping
- Holds Ten 4x6" Filters
- Nonabrasive, Polyester Interior
- 1 Removable Divider Unit, 10 Partitions
- Write-on, Hook-and-Loop ID Tabs
- 1/5" Foam-Padded Front and Back
- 500-Denier Nylon Exterior
- Kinesis Attachment Tab System Compatible
- Extendable, Rear Hand-Grab Loop
- Quick-Release Extender Strap
- Works with Select Spring-Clip Straps
The Kinesis F169 Large Grad Filter Pouch provides a secure and convenient transport and storage solution for up to ten 4x6" rectangular filters.
Filters placed within this pouch are kept separated by a single divider unit that creates up to ten, nonabrasive sections and is secured using hook-and-loop fasteners. The filters within those sections are kept organized through the use of among twelve, write-on, hook-and-loop ID tabs. Each tab can be individually moved or removed as needed, while the filters are protected by a soft and nonabrasive polyester interior-lining, plus up to 1/5" of closed-cell foam padding against the pouch's front and back.
The Kinesis F169 Large Grad Filter Pouch is compatible with the Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS) for ease of use with Kinesis belts or any belt up to 2" wide, and it can also be carried using the integrated, rear hand-grab loop. Filters placed within this pouch can be easily accessed by opening its hook-and-loop fastened lid. While using a camera on a tripod, the Kinesis F169 Large Grad Filter Pouch's hand-grab loop can be used to drape the entire pouch over a tripod head. If more length is required during use with a tripod, the included Kinesis Y208 Quick-Release Extender Strap can be connected to the hand-grab loop's quick-release buckle to provide up to 31.5" of additional length that can be used for over-the-shoulder carrying as well.
This pouch's exterior consists of 500-denier nylon for water-resistance. Two integrated D-rings along the rear side allow for spring-clip shoulder straps such as the optional Kinesis Y215 Basic Shoulder Strap or the optional Kinesis Y315 Padded Shoulder Strap to provide up to 56" or 59" respectively, of additional carrying length.
- Utilizes the Kinesis Attachment Tab System (KATS)
- Accommodates up to ten 4x6" rectangular filters
- Soft, nonabrasive, polyester interior-lining
- Single removable, nonabrasive hook-and-loop divider unit, creates up to ten partitions
- Easily movable, write-on, hook-and-loop ID tabs
- 1/5" closed-cell foam padding along the front and back
- Rear hand-grab loop with quick-release buckle that can be draped around a tripod head or tucked away behind the pouch when used on a belt
- Rear hand-grab loop with quick-release buckle can be extended by connecting to the included Kinesis Y208 Quick-Release Extender Strap for placement over-the-shoulder, or for additional length when draped around a tripod head
- Two rear D-rings allow an optional Kinesis Y215 Basic Shoulder Strap to provide up to 56" of additional carrying length, or an optional Kinesis Y315 Padded Shoulder Strap to provide up to 59" of additional carrying length
- Hook-and-loop lid fastener
|Nylon, polyester, and closed-cell foam
|Type of Closure
|Up to ten 4x6" (100.0 x 150.0mm) rectangular filters
|4.9 x 7.5 x 3.0" (12.5 x 19.0 x 7.5 cm)
|97.6 cubic inches (1.6 liters) without dividers
| Kinesis Attachment Tab System-compatible belt
Hand-grab loop with quick-release buckle
Hand-grab loop with quick-release buckle plus included Kinesis Y208 Quick-Release Extender Strap
Two D-rings plus optional Kinesis Y215 Basic Shoulder Strap or optional Kinesis Y315 Padded Shoulder Strap
|10.0 oz (283.0 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|9.6 x 6.4 x 3.0"
- Divider Unit for Ten Partitions
- F012 ID Tabs for F169 Large Grad Filter Pouch (12-Pack)
- Y208 Quick-Release Extender Strap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.