|₹ 6105.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 931.01 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- Use With DSLRs,Camcorders, Small Cameras
- Attaches to Backpack or Chest Harness
- Secures to 1" Wide Webbing on Pack
- Reduces Camera Weight on Neck
- Polypropylene Straps/Hard Plastic Plate
- Prevents Camera From Swinging
- Lens is Held Facing Downward
- No Complicated Hardware
- Easy to Move Camera to Shooting Position
- Made in the USA
The black Keyhole Hands-Free Camera Harness from Back Country Solutions offers you a way to hike, bike, ski or snowshoe while holding your camera safe and steady, solidly against your body. The harness is unique in design since it provides a way to prevent what usually happens to cameras when attached to typical backpack or chest harness straps. Traditional harnesses don't eliminate "swing" so you find yourself trying to both hold your camera steady while trying to use trekking poles. Or, if you're scrambling up a hill, your camera bounces any which way while you're trying to grab a rock to make it to the next ledge.
The Keyhole is designed to hold your camera and lens firmly attached to your backpack or chest harness, with the lens facing downward and held steady with no swing. The design includes a special cap keeper attached to the Keyhole that prevents your lens from swaying from side to side. Yet, when you're ready to shoot, there's no complicated hardware to unhook or adjust to get your camera into shooting position. Perhaps one of the best features of this system is its ability to limit the strain of your camera on your neck. In addition, with your lens held tightly against your body, there's less chance of it banging into a rock, bush or the ground.
The Keyhole attaches quickly and efficiently and is made from durable polypropylene straps and a hard plastic plate into which your camera slides. Screw the included Keyhole knob into the camera's 1/4 - 20 tripod socket. This knob then slides neatly into the slot of the hard plastic Keyhole plate. Use the included quick attach sternum strap adjusters that attach the Keyhole harness to your backpack or chest harness straps. The buckles come with four male connectors that mesh with the female connectors found on your backpack's straps. Adjust the straps so the fit is tight and comfortable. Finally, hook up the touch fastened cap keeper to your existing lens cap. The cap keeper can also be used to make sure your lens cap never disappears-as lens cap tend to do too often. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove the cap keeper and raise the camera slightly to remove it from the Keyhole's slot. After shooting, replace the knob in the slot, reattach the cap keeper and you're ready to move on. The Keyhole comes with a one-year warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
- Quickly allows you to switch from hands-free positioning to shooting stance; there's no fancy or complicated hardware to readjust to use your camera
- The Keyhole holds your camera steady against your body using your backpack or chest harness. The included cap keeper with touch fastener holds your lens facing downward and prevents it from swinging while hiking, skiing or walking; cap keeper also prevents your lens cap from getting lost
- The Keyhole attaches to any backpack or chest harness that uses a 1" wide webbing on the shoulder straps. Quick-attach sternum strap adjusters attach to existing backpack/chest harness straps
- Made from durable polypropylene straps and a hard plastic plate; includes touch fastened cap keeper that secures to your original lens cap
| Polypropylene straps
Hard plastic plate
|Quick-attach sternum strap adjusters attach to existing backpack/chest harness straps
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|8.6 x 5.5 x 1.2"
- Cap Keeper
- One-Year Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.