- Holds Filter in Front of Light
The Impact Universal Filter Holder is an ideal accessory for achieving diffusion, color correction or special color effects with any light, whether it's quartz, HMI, photoflood or flash. It can also hold polarizing filters or gobos. Using a grip-like mount, it clamps onto the riser of most light stands and adjusts to various distances in front of the light via its 3-section, 16" adjustable arm.
- Holds gels, polarizing filters, diffusers and gobos cut to 12" square
- Three section arm tilts, rotates and adjusts to any position
- Mounts with a positionable, adjustable clamp with locking twist lever
|Mount ||Grip type for stand, clips for filters |
|Dimensions ||Arm: 16" (406.4 mm), Aperture: 12 x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.5 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||15.4 x 6.0 x 2.2" |
In the Box
Impact Universal Filter Holder - 12x12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.