- 360 Degree Rotation
- Interlocking Lever
- Ball-and-Socket 5/8" Pins
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Female Threads
- Pins with Flat Sides for Secure Lockdown
Designed to hold a light fixture or accessory in place, the Pivot Arm 20" with Adjustable Wheel Lock Control is a space-saving grip tool for a variety of applications. It's a great match-up with a super clamp, for instance, with an optional camera platform for highly mobile work. The wheel at the arm's elbow is capable of tension adjustment so that you can easily secure gear weighing up to 8 lb in the position you've chosen.
- Position your lighting or camera gear where you need it with 360° rotation of the pivot arms. Maximum extension is 20".
- One baby pin is threaded female 1/4?-20 and the other female 3/8?-16 threaded for flexibility in the type of gear you can mount.
- Lock the position of the pivot arms and baby pins simply by twisting the adjustable wheel lock control. Further adjustment to the positioning of your equipment is made by altering the tension of the internal locking mechanism.
- The pins at the end of each arm are capable of swiveling on their ball-and-socket joints providing extra flexibility for positioning your equipment.
|Material ||Aluminum |
|Load Capacity ||8.0 lb (3.6 kg) |
|Dimensions || Extended: 20" (50.8 cm) |
Folded: 10" (25.4 cm)
Arm Diameter: 0.78: (20 mm)
|Attachment ||2x 5/8" (16 mm) with one female 1/4"-20 tap and the other 3/8"-16 tap |
|Weight ||2.0 lb (.91 kg) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||2.55 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||14.3 x 6.8 x 3.8" |
In the Box
Impact Pivot Arm 20" with Adjustable Wheel Lock Control
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.