- For Cokin Z-Pro Series Holders
- 1,000x Filter Factor, 10 Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Optical Glass
- Plastic Case
The Ice Z-Pro Series ND1000 Neutral Density 3.0 Filter is an ND filter with a 1,000x filter factor that provides a 10 stop exposure reduction and is compatible with a Cokin Z-Pro Series Filter Holder. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and measures 1.7mm thick.
- 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 10 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||3.9 x 3.9" (100.0 x 100.0 mm) |
|Filter Thickness ||0.07" (1.7 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.25 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.5 x 5.2 x 1.3" |
In the Box
Ice Z-Pro Series ND1000 Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter (10 Stop)
- Filter Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.