- XLR3F to XLR3M Connectors
- Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) Conductors
- OFC Spiral Shielding
The fifteen foot XLR Balanced Interconnect Cable by Hosa Technology is designed to connect pro audio gear such as mixers, compressors and mic preamps with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. It is an ideal cable for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
This cable features OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and OFC spiral shields which provide flexibility and optimum EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference) rejection.
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief provide strength and reliability
- OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) conductors offer enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shielding provides flexibility plus Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference rejection
|Cable Type ||XLR, balanced interconnect |
|Conductors ||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) |
|Shielding ||OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) spiral |
|Connectors ||XLR3F to XLR3M |
|Length ||15' (4.57 m) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.65 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||7.2 x 3.6 x 2.1" |
In the Box
Hosa Technology XLR Balanced Interconnect Cable - 15'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.