- Silver-Plated REAN Connectors
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield
The Pro Unbalanced Interconnect, REAN RCA to RCA - 5' from Hosa Technology is designed to interconnect professional audio gear with phono jacks and features silver-plated REAN connectors, a 24 AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductor, and a 90% OFC spiral shield. This premium cable is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
- Silver-plated REAN connectors offer superior signal transfer
- 24 AWG OFC conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- 90% OFC spiral shield for flexibility and effective EMI and RFI rejection
|Cable Type ||Audio, unbalanced |
|Shielding ||90% OFC spiral shield |
|Conductor ||24 AWG OFC |
|Connectors || 1 x REAN RCA male |
1 x REAN RCA male
|Length ||5' (1.5 m) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.25 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||8.0 x 3.5 x 1.0" |
In the Box
Hosa Technology Pro Unbalanced Interconnect, REAN RCA to RCA - 5'
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.