- Silver-plated REAN Connectors
- 20 AWG Oxygen-free Copper Conductors
- Copper Braided Shielding for Higher SNR
The Pro REAN XLR Female to 1/4" TS Hi-Z Microphone Cable - 5' by Hosa Technology offers quality, silver-plated REAN connectors which help reduce noise and deliver optimal signal transfer. The 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors make it ideal for both stage and studio while the copper braided shielding provides a higher signal to noise ratio letting you hear more of what you want and less of what you don't. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty, this cable is guaranteed to deliver years of reliable performance time after time.
- Silver-plated REAN connectors help reduce noise and provide optimal signal transfer
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors help deliver a loud and clear signal
- 90% OFC braided shielding provides a higher signal to noise ratio deducing noise and interference
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing years of reliable performance
|Type ||XLR to 1/4" hi-Z microphone cable |
|Connectors ||3-pin XLR female to 1/4" TS male |
|Shielding ||90% oxygen-free copper braided shield |
|Length ||5' (1.52 m) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.4 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||8.1 x 6.2 x 0.4" |
In the Box
Hosa Technology Pro REAN XLR Female to 1/4" TS Hi-Z Microphone Cable - 5'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.