- 0.3-1.8 Variable Neutral Density Filter
- Increase Exposure by 1 to 6 Stops
- Brass Ring Construction
- High Quality Schott Glass
The Heliopan 52mm Variable Gray ND Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter providing a reduction of about 1 to 6 stops. The 0.3 to 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, allowing you to previsualize the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image.
This filter features a brass mounting ring that is painted matte black to help reduce reflections. High quality Schott glass provides optical clarity and greater contrast to help render scenes with greater fidelity and resolution. This filter does not have front threads for attaching other filters.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density scene to scene.
- 0.3 to 1.8 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 1 to 6 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image.
- Matte black brass ring reduces reflections and improves durability.
|Type ||Variable neutral density |
|Size ||52 mm |
|Filter Factor ||0.3 to 1.8 (1 to 6 stops) |
|Rotating ||Yes; to vary density |
|Effect ||Permits a longer exposure |
|Color Temperature ||Does not affect color |
|Construction ||Schott glass and brass ring construction |
|Front Filter Thread Size ||N/A |
|Front Lens Cap Size ||52 mm (no front threads) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.22 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||2.8 x 2.8 x 0.8" |
In the Box
Heliopan 52mm Variable Gray ND Filter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.