- 2 TB Storage Capacity
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Preformatted HFS+ for Mac
- Must Be Reformatted for Use with PC
The 2 TB BlackBox Mobile Hard Drive from Glyph Production Technologies is a bus-powered, USB 3.0 compatible mobile hard drive featuring a 2 TB storage capacity allowing you to easily store a variety of files including HD video, movies, photos, music, documents, and more. You can also create system backups as this drive comes pre-formatted for Mac and is compatible with Apple Time Machine. The BlackBox mobile hard drive can also be used with Windows PCs after a simple reformat.
- Simple, Fast, Reliable, and Mobile
- The BlackBox is designed to simplify the process of taking your data with you on the go. Simply plug the bus-powered BlackBox drive into your PC or Mac and begin accessing all of your stored data.
- Up to 3x Faster
- Transfer data up to three times faster than previously available through USB 2.0. Whether backing up your computer, transferring files, or just accessing the BlackBox for additional storage, you benefit from enhanced performance and mobility.
- No Outlet, No Problem
- BlackBox is bus-powered by the included USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable and your computer.
- Plug and Play
- The BlackBox comes ready for use with Mac so you can plug in and begin storing your files immediately. It's also Time Machine compatible, so you can begin backing up your computer right away. A simple reformat is required to use the BlackBox with a PC.
|Storage Capacity ||2 TB |
|Interface ||USB 3.0 |
|Drive Format ||HFS+ |
|Power Supply ||Bus-powered |
|Compatibility || Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8 |
Mac OS X 10.4 or above
|Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
|Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.7 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||6.1 x 4.0 x 1.8" |
In the Box
Glyph Technologies 2 TB BlackBox Mobile Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- Lifetime Phone and Email Support
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.