SparkFun Voltage Regulator - Adjustable General ICs
This is the LM317TG voltage regulator, a three-terminal positive regulator with a 1.2V to 37V adjustable output voltage. This adjustable regulator provides a local regulation, internal current limiting, thermal shut-down control, and safe area protection for your project. Did we mention that this guy is easy to use? It only requires two external resistors to set the output voltage. Each one of these voltage regulators can output a max current of 1.5A.
- Output Voltage: 1.2V - 37V Adjustable
- Output Current: 1.5A
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transistor Safe
- Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.