SparkFun Piezo Vibration Sensor - Small Horizontal Flex / Force
The Minisense 100 from Measurement Specialties is a low-cost cantilever-type vibration sensor loaded by a mass to offer high sensitivity at low frequencies. Useful for detecting vibration and ‘tap’ inputs from a user. A small AC and large voltage (up to +/-90V) is created when the film moves back an forth. A simple resistor should get the voltage down to ADC levels. Can also be used for impact sensing or a flexible switch.
Comes with machine pins that allows for horizontal mounting.
We’ve seen this used as great musical inputs.
- Flexible PVDF Piezo Polymer Film
- Wide dynamic range
- Laminated for higher voltage output
- Breadboard friendly leads
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.