SparkFun microSD Socket for Transflash Sockets
Do you need a lot of space? But you need it in the size of your pinky nail? microSD (uSD) is here to save the day. TransFlash has now completed standards certification and is now known as microSD. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next MP3 project! This is a high quality push-push type SMD socket.
A breakout board is available below.
Note: The default detect state of this socket is detect pin to ground.
- microSD Specification
- Adding SD to a Router - Thanks Jake! Eagle Layout as well!
- MMC to Serial Adapter
- PIC MMC Interface Project
- Example MMC Interface Code
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.