SparkFun Magnet Ring - 3/16" General
These are small rare earth magnets - 3/16" rings. Composed of Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB), these magnets are curiously strong and make for a great way to attach tools to a metal workbench, hold small children to a fridge, and as a trigger for reed switches. This one small ring can easily hold a piece of paper to your fridge.
We found these small rings to be very useful for connecting PCBs together. These rings are conductive and can act as a magnetic connector between widgets. You need a way to secure the ring to the PCB (screws and rivets have been shown to work).
Sold in single units.
- Dimensions: 3/16" od x 1/16" id x 1/16" thick
- Tolerances: �0.002" x �0.002" x �0.002"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.00665 oz. (0.189 g)
- Pull Force: 1.48 lbs!
- Surface Field: 2275 Gauss
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.