|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 17897.4 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 5691/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
Do you need big logic analysis in a small package? That’s exactly what the Logic Pro 8 brings you. The Logic Pro 8 is a 8-channel USB logic analyzer with so much style it’ll make your cell phone jealous. Simply connect it to your computer with the included USB 3.0 cable, attach your test probes and install the Saleae Logic software and you’ll be debugging in no time. Along with adding 4 more channels of signal capture, the Logic Pro 8 differs from the Logic 4 by increasing the max sample rate, and adding support for 1.8V logic levels.
The Logic Pro 8 has a rugged, custom-machined aluminum enclosure and can be carried in the included zip-up carrying case (which is small enough to toss in your laptop bag). This is a great field diagnostic tool as well as a welcome addition to any workbench.
Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x .46" ( 53 x 53 x 12 mm )
- 1x Logic Pro 8
- 1x USB A to USB 3.0 Cable
- 2x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 16x Micro Hook Clips
- 1x Custom Carrying Case
- Eight Multi-Use Inputs - Analog/Digital/Both
- Digital Sample Rate: 500 MS/s (Max)
- Analog Sample Rate: 50 MS/s (Max)
- Fastest Digital Signal: 25 MHz
- Supported Logic Levels (Digital): 1.2V-5.5V
- Input Voltage Range (Analog): 0V-5V
- Bandwidth (Analog): 1MHz
- Number of bits (Analog): 10 bits
- Works with RS-232, 422/3 Directly
- USB 3.0
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.