|₹ 320.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 48.8 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
This is a 5g syringe of white heatsink compound (aka thermal grease, thermal paste, thermal goo). Use this whenever you’re connecting a component to a heatsink, it’ll really help to dissipate even more potentially damaging heat.
This compound is composed of 50% silicone, 20% carbon, and 30% metal oxide. It has a thermal conductivity of 1.172 W/(mK), which should be plenty for voltage regulators, MOSFETs, motor drivers, audio amplifiers, etc.
- Color: White
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.172 W/(mK)
- Thermal Impedance: 0.195 -in2/W
- Specific Gravity: 2.3 @25�C
- Evaporation: 0.001% - 24 hrs @150�C
- Bleed: 0.05% - 24 hrs @150�C
- Moment Beared Temperature: -50-240�C
- Operation Temperature: -30-180�C
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.