SparkFun Alcohol Gas Sensor - MQ-3 Biometrics
This alcohol sensor is suitable for detecting alcohol concentration on your breath, just like your common breathalyzer. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time. Sensor provides an analog resistive output based on alcohol concentration. The drive circuit is very simple, all it needs is one resistor. A simple interface could be a 0-3.3V ADC.
Please review the datasheet for conversions to ppm then Wikipedia.org for BAC.
- 5V DC or AC circuit
- Requires heater voltage
- Operation Temperature: -10 to 70 degrees C
- Heater consumption: less than 750mW
- 16.8mm diameter
- 9.3 mm height without the pins
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.