|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 224.18 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 71/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor? (DMP?) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts. The parts? integrated 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms can even access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I2C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor.
For precision tracking of both fast and slow motions, the MPU-6050 features a user-programmable gyro full-scale range of �250, �500, �1000, and �2000�/sec (dps) and a user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of �2g, �4g, �8g, and �16g.
Dimensions: 4x4x0.9mm QFN
- Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of �250, �500, �1000, and �2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of �2g, �4g, �8g and �16g
- Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Digital Motion Processing? (DMP?) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Digital input on FSYNC pin to support video Electronic Image Stabilization and GPS
- Programmable interrupt supports gesture recognition, panning, zooming, scrolling, free fall interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero-motion detection, tap detection, and shake detection
- VDD Supply voltage range of 2.375V?3.46V; VLOGIC at 1.8V�5% or VDD
- On-chip timing generator with �1% frequency variation over full temperature range
- 10,000g shock tolerant
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.