|₹ 56670.0 includes GST and import duties.
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 8642.18 ITC on this product
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Stepping Autofocus Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Continuing FUJIFILM 's series of compact, portable primes, the black XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR is a 24mm-equivalent wide-angle lens, well-suited to landscape, nature, and architectural shooting. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture balances size and speed, and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use. The optical design features two aspherical elements to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Moderately bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions and also helps to maintain a compact form factor.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
FUJIFILM XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR Specs
|16mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm)
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
|6.69" / 17 cm
|10 Elements in 8 Groups
|49 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|2.36 x 1.8" / 60 x 45.4 mm
|5.5 oz / 155 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.8 x 4.75 x 4.5"
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.