- 1.2 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 4 Stop Exposure Reduction
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- CR-39 Optical Resin Construction
- Works with 85mm & Cokin P Holder Systems
The Formatt-Hitech 85 x 85mm Resin Standard Neutral Density 1.2 Filter is a solid ND filter that provides a 4 stop exposure reduction. Its 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is compatible with Formatt-Hitech's 85mm holder system & Cokin P-size holders and is constructed from CR-39 optical resin. It is engineered to resist scratching as well as damage from solvents and chemicals while providing good contrast and transmission of visible light.
- 1.2 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||1.2 (4 Stops) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||3.35 x 3.35" (85.0 x 85.0 mm) |
|Filter Thickness ||0.06" (1.5 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Resin |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.05 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.5 x 3.5 x 0.05" |
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.