- 2-Axis Spring Arm Easyrig Modification
- Smooths Vertical & Horizontal Vibrations
- Allows for Fluid Tracking Shots
- Maintains Easyrig Functionality
- Requires Permanent Easyrig Modification
- Drilling Template
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The FLOWCINE Serene is a two-axis spring arm stabilizer that attaches at the end of the Easyrig (2.5/3) arm. It smooths video results by mitigating vertical vibrations induced by walking or running during a tracking shot. It also stabilizes side to side motion in similar tracking situations by counter-pivoting around its center axis. The Serene also allows for full use of the Easyrig spring extension for going from high to low mode.
The Serene supports rigs weighing between 14 and 44 pounds, and the spring tension can be fine-tuned without the use of tools. It works well with the separately available FLOWCINE Gravity One as well as other gimbal rigs like the Freefly M�vi.
Please note: This product requires a permanent modification that involves partial disassembly of and drilling into the Easyrig. This may void the warranty on your Easyrig.
- Modifies Your Existing Easyrig
- The Serene mounts at the very end of the Easyrig arm, and the string is routed upwards and through the Serene instead of the normal way straight down from the tip of the Easyrig. To make this happen, you have to modify your Easyrig arm by drilling one or two holes; depending on Easyrig model. A drilling template is included for the exact placement of the holes.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.