- Rapid Anti-Leg-Rotation Technology
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Maximum Height of 5.5'
- Heavy-Duty 15.43 lb Load Capacity
- Folds to 20.87"
- 1/4" to 3/8" Reversible Mounting Screw
The CM-1401 Carbon Fiber Rapid Monopod from Feisol is a lightweight, four-section camera support that makes it possible to capture rock-steady images without needing to carry or set up a tripod. The monopod's twist-lock leg stages are quick and easy to lock into place securely. The maximum height is 5.5", and the monopod supports up to 15.43 lb, so you can mount any DSLR camera with most lenses, a point & shoot model, or even a compact camcorder.
For fine control, you can attach a head to the monopod's reversible 3/8" & 1/4" mounting screw. The monopod collapses to just 20.87", so you can stow it in most carry-on bags. At only 12.63 oz, it's the perfect travel companion - lightweight, compact, and simple to operate - but highly capable and ready in an instant to help you capture the perfect shot.
- Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Carbon fiber construction with maximum 1.10" (28mm) leg diameter for optimum durability
- Heavy-duty 15.43 lb capacity to meet the most demanding weight requirements
- 3/8" mounting screw for ballhead and other accessories, with reversible 1/4" screw for direct camera attachment
- Base diameter of 2.4" / 50 mm
|Maximum Height ||5.5' (1.67 m) |
|Folded Length ||20.87" (53 cm) |
|Load Capacity ||15.43 lb (6.9 kg) |
|Leg Sections ||4 |
|Leg Lock Type ||Twist |
|Male Thread Size ||3/8" and 1/4" |
|Weight ||12.63 oz (358 g) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.5 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||22.5 x 3.1 x 3.0" |
In the Box
FEISOL CM-1401 Carbon Fiber Rapid Monopod
- Reversible 1/4"/3/8" Mounting Screw
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.