- 18mm Focal Length
- 82° Field of View
- 2" Diameter Barrel
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Argon-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Slip-Resistant Textured Surface
- Fold-Down Eyecup
The 2" diameter barrel 82°-Series 18mm Eyepiece from Explore Scientific is a wide-field telescope eyepiece designed for planetary and deep-space observations. Its wide exit pupil and long eye relief makes this eyepiece ideal for comfortable viewing for extended periods. The contrast is enhanced by a fold-down rubber eyecup that prevents stray light from leaking into your eye.
Anti-reflective multicoated optics ensures bright, high-contrast images with true color transmission across the entire wide field of view. The eyepiece features a textured surface for a sure-grip when changing it out, and it is argon-filled for water and fogproof performance when used in extreme temperatures and climates.
- Wide 82° apparent field of view displays a broad image with minimal optical distortion, ideal for detailed observation
- Images have true color transmission across the entire field of view, even as the observed object approaches the field stop.
- Wide exit pupil and long eye relief ensure comfortable long-duration observation through your telescope
- Fold-down eyecup prevents peripheral light from leaking into your eye, causing blurring and dimming of the image
|Focal Length ||18 mm |
|Barrel Diameter ||2" |
|Eye Relief ||13 mm |
|Field Stop Diameter ||25.3 mm |
|Apparent Field of View ||82° |
|Dimensions ||3.5 x 2.2" (8.9 x 5.6 mm) |
|Weight ||13.7 oz (390 g) |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||1.45 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.5 x 4.5 x 4.0" |
In the Box
Explore Scientific 82° Series 18mm Eyepiece (2")
- Limited 1-Year USA Warranty, Extendable to Transferrable Lifetime Warranty with Registration
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.