Eizo ColorEdge CG2420 24" 16:10 Hardware Calibration IPS Monitor
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- DVI-D + DisplayPort + HDMI Inputs
- 1920 x 1200 Screen Resolution
- 1,500:1 Static Contrast Ratio
- 400 cd/m� Brightness
- 178�/178� Viewing Angles
- 10 ms Response Time
- 1.07 Billion Colors
- Built-In USB 3.0 Hub
- Built-In Calibration Sensor
- AC Power Cord
- DVI-D Cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- USB Cable
- Screen Cleaner
- Monitor Hood
- Mounting Screws
- Eizo LCD Utility Disk
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
|Type||In-Plane Switching (IPS)|
|Size||24.1" (61 cm)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Viewable Size||H x V: 20.4 x 12.8" (51.8 x 32.4 cm)|
|Pixel Pitch||0.270 x 0.270 mm|
|Pixel Density||94 ppi|
|Grayscale Tones|| DisplayPort, HDMI: 1,024 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones) |
DVI: 256 tones (a palette of 65 thousand tones)
|Display Colors|| DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion |
DVI: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion
|Viewing Angles (H/V)||178�/178�|
|Recommended Brightness for Calibration||120 cd/m� or less|
|Contrast Ratio (Typical)||1,500:1|
|Response Time (Typical)||10 ms (GtG)|
|Wide Gamut Coverage (typical)|| Adobe RGB: 99% |
|Input Terminals|| DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP) |
DisplayPort (with HDCP)
HDMI (with HDCP, Deep Color)
|Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V)|| DisplayPort, DVI: 26 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz) |
HDMI: 15 - 78 kHz, 24 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
|USB|| 1 port for monitor control |
3-port USB hub
|Tilt||35� Up, 5� Down|
|VESA Standard||100 x 100 mm|
|Power Requirements||100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||79 W|
|Typical Power Consumption||20 W|
|Power Save Mode||Less than 0.7 W|
|Standby Mode||Less than 0.6 W|
|Power Management||Power Save (DisplayPort Version 1.1a, and DVI DMPM)|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 95�F (0 - 35�C)|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80% R.H., non condensing|
|Certifications and Standards||CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, VCCI-B, TUV/Ergonomics, TUV/Color Accuracy (Quick Stability), RCM, RoHS, WEEE, EAC, Energy labeling of televisions|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| 21.8 x 15.6 - 21.7 x 9.6" (554.4 x 396 - 551 x 245 mm) |
Without Stand: 21.8 x 14.3 x 2.5" (554.4 x 362 x 64 mm)
With Hood: 22.5 x 15.9 - 22 x 13.2" (572.4 x 405 - 560 x 336 mm)
|Weight|| 17.2 lbs (7.8 kg) |
Without Stand: 11 lbs (5 kg)
With Hood: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
|Package Weight||26.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.0 x 21.0 x 12.0"|
The ColorEdge CG2420 24" 16:10 Hardware Calibration IPS Monitor from Eizo is a professional-grade monitor designed to provide you with the features and specifications required for color-accurate content production. At the top of this display is a built-in calibration sensor that speeds up your workflow as well as eliminates the need for a third party tool. This display has a 1920 x 1200 16:10 screen resolution for crisp and clear pictures along with a 1,500:1 static contrast ratio and a 400 cd/m� brightness rating for darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Furthermore, it has a 10 ms response time for lag-free content reproduction and supports up to 1.07 billion colors. Additionally, with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) display, you'll be able to enjoy wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. Connect this display to your system via DVI-D, HDMI, or DisplayPort and then tilt, swivel, and adjust the height to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can remove the stand and install an optional mounting arm or stand using the 100 x 100mm VESA mounting holes on the back.
- Built-In Sensor
- The automated screen calibration sensor is located in the front bezel and swings onto the screen only when calibrating, eliminating the need for a third-party calibration device. It can also be used when the monitor is set up in portrait mode.
- Reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB Color Space
- An IPS panel with a wide color gamut reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB color space so images shot in RAW can be converted to Adobe RGB or images shot in Adobe RGB will be displayed correctly. The wide color gamut also ensures that the monitor reproduces almost the entire ISO-coated and US web-coated CMYK color spaces used in printing as well as 93% of the DCI used in post production.
- Factory Calibrated
- This display's gamma level is pre-calibrated in the factory to ensure that it can deliver the smoothest color gradations in your images.
- Stable Color in Just 3 Minutes
- The ColorEdge CG2420 takes roughly three minutes in order for its brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilize providing you with reliable color display soon after turning it on.
- Uniformity from Corner to Corner
- Equipped with Eizo's patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology, this monitor ensures that the brightness and chromaticity is even across the whole screen. It also counterbalances the effects from temperature changes on color temperature and brightness for stable image display.
- True Black Display
- When viewing monitors from an angle in a dimly lit room, dark tones typically appear washed out due to the display characteristics of LCD backlights; however, this monitor is equipped with a film that allows the dark tones to retain their depth.
- I/P Conversion for Flicker-Free Display
- The HDMI input supports I/P (interlace/progressive) conversion for converting interlace signals from TV and video into progressive signals for flicker-free display.
- Light-Shielding Hood
- This monitor comes with a light-shielding hood that magnetically attaches to the display to prevent glare caused by ambient lighting.
- Built-In Carrying Handle
- A carrying handle on the back of the monitor allows you to easily move it from one location to another.
- ColorNavigator 6 Color Management Software
- ColorNavigator 6 lets you easily calibrate your monitor. Simply select your desired presets or assign values and the built-in sensor will use the monitor's look-up-table and create an ICC profile within minutes.
- ColorNavigator NX Quality Control Software
- With ColorNavigator NX, calibration information is saved to the monitor instead of your system so you don't have to recalibrate it if you're connecting it to more than one PC.
- ColorNavigator Network Quality Control Software
- ColorNavigator Network serves as a centralized quality control center for ColorEdge monitors that have ColorNavigator NX installed. With it, administrators can set color modes, schedule self-calibration, register or adjust asset management settings, and other tasks whether the monitors are local or remote. Furthermore, ColorNavigator Network is hosted on a secure cloud server so you won't be burdened with the cost of providing your own server.
- Additional Features
- Brightness Stabilization
Digital Uniformity Equalizer
Preset Color Modes - Custom Adobe RGB, sRGB, Calibration
OSD Languages - English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Color Adjustment (Brightness, Temperature, Gamma, Color Gamut, Hue, Saturation, Clipping, Gain, Independent 6-Color Control, Reset), Picture Expansion (Auto, Full Screen, Aspect Ratio, Dot by Dot), Input Color Format, Input Range, Noise Reduction, Auto-Input Detection, Menu Rotation, USB CHARGE Port, Power Save, Indicator, Beep, Input Skip, Mode Skip, Signal Info, Monitor Info, Key Lock, DP Power Save, DUE Priority, Signal Format, Monitor Reset
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.