- Supports Up to 33 Pounds
- 100mm Ball/Bowl
- 3-Section Legs with Mono-Lock Design
- 18 to 63" Tripod Legs Height Range
- 9-Step Counterbalance Plus 0 Setting
- 5 Steps Plus 0 Fluid Pan & Tilt Drag
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Accessory Socket
- Includes Ground Level Spreader
- Works with Available Mid-Level Spreader
- Padded Bag with Shoulder Strap
The E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH15 Head supports cameras and accessories weighing up to 33 pounds. The head and legs feature a 100mm ball/bowl, which provides a wide support platform. The legs are made from carbon fiber so they are lightweight and corrosion resistant, and they feature three leg sections with mono-lock leg locks. The mono-lock design allows you to lock and unlock all the sections of each leg using only one rotating locking lever. The tripod legs support up to 133 lb of load and are adjustable from 18 to 63". The legs feature spiked feet and come with a ground level and a mid-level spreader, as well as rubber feet to cover the spiked feet.
The GH15 head features a sliding balance plate system for attaching the camera to the head. It provides 10 counterbalance settings (zero to seven) that helps the fluid head support loads up to 33 pounds. With five fluid drag grades plus a zero setting on both pan and tilt, you can adjust the fluid head to suit your shooting style or the needs of the shot. The head features a built-in, 1/4"-20 accessory socket for available monitor support arms or other accessory items. It includes a padded carry bag with a shoulder strap
- Mono-Lock design allows you to lock and unlock the three sections of each leg using only one locking lever. The rotating lever provides a robust clamp mechanism that secures the legs and prevents them from slipping once locked. The single lever on each leg allows you to quickly lock the leg height without having to use two levers, making for a quicker workflow and sparing you from having to bend down to open the bottom leg lock to raise the legs fully.
- The legs feature spiked feet that provide solid purchase in soft surfaces when not using the included ground level spreader.
- The ground level spreader attaches to the spiked feet for working on delicate or hard surfaces.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
- The head features a tilt range of -75 to 90°, which allows you to tilt the head so you can tilt your camera so it points almost straight down, to straight up.
- The 100mm Bowl/Base provides a wide platform for balancing and working with cameras and accessories up to 33 pounds.
- The bubble level illuminates at the touch of a button. The battery is a standard button cell, which is easily replaced when it runs down.
| General |
|Tilt Range ||-75 to 90° |
|Leveling Bubble/Illuminated ||Yes/Yes |
|Weight ||17.9 lb (8.1 kg) |
| Head |
|Load Capacity ||33 lb (15 kg) |
|Counter Balance System ||10 counter balance settings (0 to 9) |
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate ||Sliding Balance plate |
|Tilt Range ||-60 to 90° |
|Tilt Drag ||5-steps plus 0 |
|Tilt Lock ||Yes |
|Pan Drag ||5-steps plus 0 |
|Pan Lock ||Yes |
| Legs |
|Material ||Carbon Fiber |
|Head Attachment Fitting ||100mm Bowl |
|Minimum Height ||18" (46 cm) |
|Maximum Height ||63" (160 cm) |
|Leg Stages/Sections ||2/3 |
|Leg Lock Type ||Mono-Lock - rotating lever |
|Spiked/Retractable Feet ||Spiked Feet |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||26.9 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||39.1 x 9.5 x 9.5" |
In the Box
E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH15 Head
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.