- Weather-Resistant Breathable Canvas
- Waxed Coating Produces Distressed Look
- For 4x5 Film Holders, Battery Packs
- For 8mm Video Cassettes,Personal Stereos
- Attaches to Belt with Loop
- Easily Restores to Original Finish
The F-945 Belt Pouch RuggedWear from Domke is a hefty pouch originally designed for 4x5 shooters who needed a handy and sturdy place to store their film holders. Now, it is recommended for 8mm video cassettes as well as personal stereos, PDSs, iPhones and other items like lenses, battery packs, lenses and flashes.
The Domke RuggedWear line of merchandise is characterized by a weathered look that you would normally have to wait a long time to achieve were you using a traditional Domke bag. It is treated with a special solvent that adds weather-proofing and breathability to the pouch. And, if you want to restore the pouch to its original finish, use the included refinishing wax.
- Larger pouch for bulkier items like battery packs, lenses, flashes
- Durable outerwear material - weather-resistant
- Attaches with belt loop
|Carry and Transport Options
|Type of Closure
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)
|5.0 x 7.0 x 3.5" / 12.7 x 17.8 x 8.9 cm
|5.6 oz / 158.8 g
| Packaging Info
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|8.3 x 6.5 x 0.8"
In the Box
Domke F-945 Belt Pouch RuggedWear
- Refinishing Wax
- Two-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.