|₹ 48610.0 includes all taxes. No additional cost.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 7413.03 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 700VA / 400W
- Input: 120V
- 4 x Battery & Surge Protected Outlets
- 2 x Surge-Only Protected Outlets
- Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Audio Alarm
- AVR & GreenPower UPS
- LCD Display
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Option
- PowerPanel Business Edition
The OR700LCDRM1U Smart App LCD UPS from CyberPower protects and provides power during a power failure for your workstations and network devices. The UPS sports six surge protected 120V outlets, and four of the outlets can offer battery power. It is designed to support up to 400W of equipment and conditions incoming AC power utilizing Automatic Voltage Regulation technology. In the event of a power outage, two internal batteries are on board to deliver up to 3 minutes of power at full loads or 11 minutes at half loads. Furthermore, an LCD screen lets you access the features of the UPS system without using a computer.
CyperPower provides PowerPanel Business Edition software that delivers status notifications of the power supply via email, Windows Messenger, and XMPP alerting. You can also avoid data loss as PowerPanel Business Edition automatically shuts down your system in the event of a power loss to help avoid data loss or damage to critical hardware components.
- Remote Management
- The Smart App Series offers full-featured network UPS management capabilities with the PowerPanel Business Edition software and an optional SNMP network management card. These remote management tools enable centralized power management, monitoring, control, and configuration. They also provide for safe shutdown of connected servers, workstations, and other devices via a standard web browser or network management system (NMS).
- Safe Shutdown
- The PowerPanel Business Edition software, included with every Smart App Sinewave UPS, enables an administrator to remotely manage each aspect of the UPS and facilitate the orderly automatic shutdown of connected equipment in the event of an extended power outage. This software also provides comprehensive network power management for corporate servers and critical workstations supported by the UPS, such as application/operating system shutdown, event logging, reporting, alerts, and notifications.
- Programmable Outlet Control
- Smart App UPS systems allow programming of critical outlets and non-critical outlets, giving administrators the ability to prioritize outlets and increase battery backup runtimes for the most critical equipment during extended power outages. Programmable outlet control also gives an administrator the option to delay-start non-critical outlets, permitting the internal batteries to fully recharge more quickly. This feature is vital to data centers where seamless, uninterrupted equipment bootup is a necessity.
- GreenPower UPS Technology
- GreenPower UPS Technology from CyberPower consists of three different energy-saving designs that improve operating efficiency, reduce heat generation, and consume less power than conventional UPS models.
ECO Mode - is a form of bypass technology that can be switched on full time, set for noncritical times (such as nights and weekends), or switched off. This flexibility can help conserve power and save money.
Bypass Design - allows current to bypass the transformer and automatic voltage regulation (AVR) when utility power is normal, thus reducing energy consumption and associated costs. Because utility power functions normally most of the time, the bypass design allows for energy savings. This technology also reduces heat generation, an important factor in decreasing operating costs.
High-Efficiency Design - significantly decreases power consumption to create an efficient backup battery for home and office use.
- Power Protection without the Noise
- CyberPower UPS systems harness high-efficiency ventilation, GreenPower UPS technology, and innovative system components to ensure quiet operation.
Noise Filtering improves picture and sound quality in audio/video systems, CyberPower uses advanced EMI/RFI noise filtering coils to decrease problems caused by electromagnetic fields and radio frequency interference. The filters smooth minor current fluctuations which cause disruptive humming and static.
Line Conditioning with automatic voltage regulation (AVR) prolongs the life of sensitive electronic equipment. AVR line conditioning adjusts the incoming AC voltage, keeping it within safe levels and reducing stress caused by power fluctuations.
|UPS Topology||Line interactive|
|Energy Saving||GreenPower UPS Bypass technology|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Voltage||90 to 140 VAC|
|Frequency Range||57 to 63 Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||Yes|
|On Battery Voltage||120 VAC ± 10%|
|On Battery Frequency||60 Hz ± 1%|
|On Battery Waveform||Simulated sine wave|
|Outlets|| Battery & surge protected: 4 x NEMA 5-15R |
Surge-only protected: 2 x NEMA 5-15R
|Overload Protection|| Internal circuitry limiting |
|Transfer Time||4 ms|
|Runtime at Half Load||11 minute|
|Runtime at Full Load||3 minutes|
|Battery Type||Sealed lead-acid|
|Battery Size||6 V/9 Ah|
|User Replaceable||Yes, with RB0690X2 replacement battery cartridge|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 hours|
|Protection and Filter|
|Surge Suppression||1,030 J|
|Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45||1-in, 1-out (combo)|
|Management and Communications|
|LCD Panel|| Current/Load Level |
Battery In Use
|HID Compliant USB Port||Yes|
|Management Cable|| USB cable |
|Alarms|| Battery Mode |
|SNMP/HTTP Remote Monitoring||Yes, with optional RMCARD202, RMCARD203, or RMCARD205|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Safety|| UL1778 |
FCC DOC Class B
|Cord Length||10.0' / 3.0 m|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.3 x 1.8 x 9.3" / 438.2 x 44.5 x 235.0 mm|
|Weight||18.5 lb / 8.4 kg|
|Package Weight||22.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 13.5 x 5.4"|
- RS-232 Cable
- RJ-11 Cable
- USB Type-A to Type-B Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- Lifetime $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.